1. Open Start Menu
2. Click Settings
3. Click Update & Security
4. Click Windows Defender . This tab is in the left pane.
5. Click Open Windows Defender Security Center
6. Click Virus & threat protection
7. Click Virus & threat protection settings
8. Enable Windows Defender’s real-time scanning.
9. Click Yes when prompted.
10. You Have Enabled your Windows Defender real-time scanning feature.
If you cherished this short article and you would like to get additional info about How to Turn On Windows Defender in Windows 10 kindly visit our own web site.